WORKS AND SOUNDS GREAT
Clean, dust-free, smoke-free
100% ORIGINAL SERVICED CONDITION:
* Cleaned in/out
* All controls/connectors deoxidized/lubed
* Cold solder joints re-flowed with fresh solder
* DC offset set to 0 mV L/R
* Bias voltages adjusted to 4.5 mV L/R, per factory specs
Last 2 settings control the sound quality/stability of any amp, they must be precise; they drift greatly as time goes by.
NAD is famous for producing best performance/price ratio stereos. The Model 705 is a proof of that, it sounds clean and musical, with great dynamics. The tuner has excellent selectivity/sensitivity, equal to many separate components. This NAD can handle loads as low as 2 Ohms, producing 160 Watts per channel into such load, with 30 Amperes capability!
Remote control was sold with NAD CD player from the same set, this is reflected in lower price (was $225), it will work well with another NAD remote or universal remote control.
* Dual multi-stage power supply (two power transformers to handle different voltages/currents)
* Premium Sanken output transistors (A+C)
* Power output: 40 WPC RMS /8 Ohm,: 80 WPC RMS /4 Ohm
* Dynamic power: 90W /8 Ohms, 130 Watts /4 Ohms, 160 Watts /2 Ohms
* Dynamic headroom: 3.5 dB !!
* 20Hz - 0Hz
* THD: 0.03%
* SNR: 106dB
* Speaker load: 2~16 Ohm
* Soft clipping switch
* FM, AM, CD, Aux/Video, Phono MM, Tape1, Tape2
* 42 x 11 x 32 cm at: 7 Kg
I've been collecting vintage stereos for a long time, so trades for old Sansui, Sony, Yamaha, Denon, Tannoy, Kenwood, Rotel, Marantz, Philips receiver, amplifier, CD player, speakers in any condition will be considered.
SERIOUS BUYER ONLY - SEND YOUR PHONE# WHEN READY TO BUY
See my other ads - Thank you!